Saturday, August 17, 2013

Life According to Instagram, Week Eighteen.

Week Eighteen
April 29th - May 5th, 2013


1. Second grade example of the difference between developing skills and exceptional skills.


2. My fifth grade boys were killin' it. Awesome start to their practice self-portraits.


3. This should be a painting. Petals, green, wet cement = spring.


4. Scratch pad.


5. Two runs.


6. Preparing an NYU tee for College Week.


7. Dear Ms. Dudley, I am sorry for being disrespectful and mean I am sorry and will not do it again.


8. Baltimore amore.


9. Sometimes you go to the bookstore right before you go to the bar and you want to... read at the bar. Always a pleasure when it's Joan Didion.


10. Sunday tennis cuties at Druid Hill Park.





11. - 15. Project Life, Week Seventeen, spread one and spread two. In the books.

Want to follow me on Instagram? My username is kristen_crayon.

1 comment:

  1. First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks.
    click here

    ReplyDelete